UPDATE: This event has been cancelled. Please consider joining us via Zoom on 3/18.
Join CCE educators April Lucas and James Romack along with guest presenters for a day of reproduction focused education.
Registration: 10:30 AM
- Key Nutritional Components to Support Reproduction, April Wright Lucas, Cornell Coop. Ext. of Delaware County
- Managing the Fresh Cow for Optimal Fertility, Dr. Jess Arrigan at SRJF Albano Farm
- Heat Detection and Using Activity Monitors in Tie and Free Stall Barns, Scott Zehr – Premier/ Select Sires Regional Representative
- Proper AI Protocols Make a Difference, Jim Romack, Cornell Coop. Ext. of Delaware County and Teddy DeDominicis, Premier/ Select Sires
- Understanding the Importance of Records and Analysis and Troubleshooting Low Conception, Dr. Rob Lynch – Cornell PRO-DAIRY Program
Adjourn: 3:00 PM
Lunch will be provided. Please register by 3/12/20 by calling Kim Holden 865-7090 or emailing [email protected]