This Social Media and Digital Workshop will be taught by Lisa Wisely of Blue Spark Creative Services.
11:00am to 1:00 pm
During this introductory session, we will explore the following:
· The social media platforms to use for your business
· The basic “how to” and “must know” for each platform
· How to best use social media to promote your business
· Identifying and articulating your brand/voice through social media
1:30pm to 4:00 pm
During the afternoon session, we will dive a little deeper into social media and advertising
· Using social media to help your community help your business succeed.
· We will learn a few ways to create simple, eye catching messaging and ads
· We will walk through the basics of Facebook advertising with some examples of how farms and food businesses have used Facebook advertising.
· We will review free and low-cost apps and software’s for you to use to be successful in your marketing.
· We will look at the current trends in marketing and social media.
The day will end with a Q&A session where the group can ask anything they want about social media, advertising, marketing and more.
There is no fee for Members of Cornell Cooperative Extension Delaware County. Cost is $20 for non-members. Snacks will be provided. If you’ll be attending both sessions, please plan on bringing a bagged lunch.
For more information please contact Mariane Kiraly at (607) 865-6531 or via email at [email protected]
Snow date will be February 14.